Our purchase program is a great solution for you to receive $$$ for your sneakers hassle free. Unlike consignment, you don't have to wait for your sneakers to sell first. We'll do our best to offer fair and competitive prices. We accept all types of sneakers. If it is a shoe we can sell, we'll buy it.
If you’re interested in selling us your new or gently used sneakers, you can either:
1. Visit our store.
- Negotiation Room – Footage Society prides in providing potential and current customers with a private experience. We designed a dedicated room to inspect and discuss product and pricing.
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include pictures (front, sides, back, and bottom) of the sneaker(s).
Upon settling on the purchase price, both parties must sign an agreement. Payments are made via check or store credit. It's that simple!
All items should be ready to hit the racks in clean and like-new condition.
STEP 1: CONSIGNMENT REQUEST
- Make sure you clean the sneakers and gather all original items (Original Box is recommended by not required). All items should be ready to hit the racks in clean and like-new condition.
- Let us know what you are planning to sell. Be sure to be as specific as possible in your description. Once approved, proceed to Step 2 of the
STEP 2: USE ONE OF THE TWO CONVENIENT OPTIONS TO START CONSIGNING.
Ship it –
- Request a consignment form, complete, and sign the agreement. Include with your shipping item(s). Please remember to get a tracking number for your package.